conFUsioN meTEr
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention..."


Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Scent the neighbourhood, if not myself, that's my motto...

Yes, he is going out. The air smells good yet again. And it stays that way for a long time. Thanks to my neighbour for his generous creative sense of scenting the neighbourhood. I guess, he must be using a full bottle at once. So what could be the intention, to draw people closer? or a social service?
How I wish we had such like minded people everywhere. Atleast that would solve the nauseating experiance most of us have while commuting through the city. Its often fun to watch the funny expression on people's faces, especially when you are relaxing in a bus, when a garbage truck passes up. I try not to hide my feelings. I always give a sound effect and a visual effect...Sayin "Shit", "Gross", "yuk"...yes with all my heart and then sealing my nose with whichever object possible.
Some are like me. But the fun part is to see the tolerance level of people when they try hard to pretend like as long as this air is keeping me alive, I don't care kinda attitude. That makes me wonder whether these people are born with special filter to guard them against the unpredictable blow of stinky winds. The flavours vary from garbage to human remains to last but not the least the odour of the sweat.
There are deaf, dumb and blind people, but what do u call people whose nose dont function?
Whatever,what even if the monthly deodarant purchase budget is high, he is doing a social serivice. Thanks to him...

posted by confusionism at 12:57 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger myaxl said...

HA HA..i know which guy u talking bot gal...maybe that guy's dad owns a deo factory..lucky hiM!!!As long as the scent is an heavenly bliss..enjoy it..!!!!!!

MYAXL

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Email: confusionmeter@gmail.com
"In Love with myself"