conFUsioN meTEr
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention..."


Saturday, June 23, 2007

Too crowded....need space...

Seems like I have evolved into a different being. Like as though a spirit has got into me. Could be a transition phase in my life...
Teenage was a screwing time. With all the hormones flowing...in the midst of a confused state when you end up having a crush on every new kinda boy you meet. World was small then. I had no control over my life. But now, I feel not much different, even though, I have a control over it, atleast partly...
I am a spectator of my own life.
Memories haunt me. Each season reminds me of the state I was in the previous years during the same season. Well, I have been able to get over a few of them.
I do not know what is holding me back.
Even as I am typing, I am aware that each line is talking about a different incident....
I do not know what I need to be writing about right now. Its just that I dont find anyone around whom I can talk to....so here I am.....
I wish for a break. A big break. I want to get away for a while and undergo a transition, again for the good only..
It does not matter whether this blog is making any sense to anyone. But right now, I am using it to clear my mind because, my mind is getting too crowded with thoughts.
Thanks for reading anyway...

posted by confusionism at 10:26 AM

0 Comments:



Post a Comment

Email: confusionmeter@gmail.com
"In Love with myself"