conFUsioN meTEr
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention..."


Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Hello Veggies!

I was determined! Even the rain could not stop me. Where was I heading to? To the vegetable shop. I wasn't dieting, but I stayed away from vegetables for more than a week. All I ate was rice, prawns, mangoes, bread and drank lots of milk. Now that sounds weird. Who prescribed this to me?
Now to show justice to my username, let me explain. When I think of eating, I again end up getting confused. Now the thing is, when you make up your mind to have non-veg, you dont have much choices, but when it comes to vegetables, how do you choose what to eat? You have many varieties. And you could cook them in number of styles.
Anyhow, today I decided to break my fast and bought lots of them. To avoid thinking too much as to what to cook, I am going to prepare vegetable noodles. So you see, I think I have started to reach a point where I am helping myself get out of the confused state...Heh...whatever!

posted by confusionism at 7:10 PM

0 Comments:



Post a Comment

Email: confusionmeter@gmail.com
"In Love with myself"