conFUsioN meTEr
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention..."


Friday, July 21, 2006

Never thought laughing could get this difficult...

The first day I joined my team at work, one thing I mainly noticed was the giggle of my TL. She seemed friendly, she still is. She was laughing after every sentence she uttered. I joined her initially, and after sometime, when I looked around, I couldn't find the rest of the team in the chorus laughing. As in, they all did have a sign of frustration on their faces not being able to fake a laugh for such a long time. Guess they all would have got tired after so many months of working under her. Err...It was interesting in the beginning. Now, this seems to be a tougher job than the actual work, am talking about faking a laugh. Oh! It does get tiring and you even end up getting confused when to laugh and when not to. I have a feeling that I am loosing my ability to identify jokes. I really dont get the idea behind laughing so much. Is it her technique to get things done. Looks like I have to develop the talent to say 'no' laughing. Hey, I love laughing, but to this extent where it can kill yourself...phew!

posted by confusionism at 8:41 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger yetanother.softwarejunk said...

ha ha ha!!!!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Email: confusionmeter@gmail.com
"In Love with myself"