conFUsioN meTEr
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention..."


Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A search for my identity...

I passed through the same streets I had walked through for eight years, still couldn't relate to anything around. Watching those school kids loaded with huge bags on their back, some with a raincoat on and some holding an umbrella, brought back some faint memories from the past. I used to be one of those kids living in a village, a real playful kid, who had no worries in life, but only think of the games I had to play in the coming vacation. Always thought that I will be taken care of without realising one day even I would grow up and be a part of the nasty world out here, where you got to earn your own penny, deal with difficult situations and people and take care of yourself.
The temple I used to visit everyday, my school, the small shops I used to buy groundnuts and chocolates from, the trees I spend hours sitting under, the stream I used to catch fishes from all looked the same, somehow I felt different. Everything looked smaller to me. Is it because I have grown bigger?
I havn't gone too far from where I came from, still I looked very distant from what I came across during my visit to my hometown Ernakulum. Sometimes I wish I had remained there but am thankful for the lessons life has taught me and the experiances I have had in my life so far. I must admit that I am changed person now, for the better, ofcourse!
(Lots more to write... don't have the patience right now...So excuse me!)

posted by confusionism at 1:55 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger myaxl said...

Changed person??..excuse me??Oh yes..i do see a sophisticated person on the rising there...!!!

12:33 PM  
Blogger confusionism said...

Err...gurl, you know what I Mean...dont ya? I dint mean that I changed in the past four days, but in the past 10 years...

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Email: confusionmeter@gmail.com
"In Love with myself"