conFUsioN meTEr
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention..."


Saturday, November 10, 2007

Few thoughts...

Its always a celebration when you get an off. And Diwali on a weekend. What is merrier than that? That itself calls for a celebration.

Festive season is to shop. But I am broke. :( So no scope.

My current job is bugging me. But I have no choice until I get another one.

Its lovely weather outside. Feel like doing lot of things. How I wish I was in infront of a theatre, all set for the show to start, which means I have already got the ticket. Err...seems like only a dream to me. Getting tickets from Bangalore theatres? Impossible!

I got a new cell phone. Very busy these days with downloading ringtones, loading pics and stuff. Hehe...in a way that can keep you occupied even though you dont have time to pick up calls and spend time talking.

posted by confusionism at 12:39 PM

0 Comments:



Post a Comment

Email: confusionmeter@gmail.com
"In Love with myself"