conFUsioN meTEr
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention..."


Sunday, July 18, 2010

After a long time

I shouldn't have stayed away this long.
Was it that I was not confused that I fell short of topics to write about or that I felt it useless to pen down what my stupid confusing topics which all the more could make more more confusing thinking what to write about it.
Anyway...I am back and I think I am going to update it often.

There were too many things that happened which I am going to write about in the coming days. It is just that I have too many things to talk about.
Stories about my hunt for a groom on marriage portals and the kind of specimens that I cam across and the lessons I learnt from each encounters and how it has made me a become a better human being and all that crap...ah..
More to come...

Feels good to be back here...

posted by confusionism at 3:31 PM

0 Comments:



Post a Comment

Email: confusionmeter@gmail.com
"In Love with myself"