conFUsioN meTEr
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention..."


Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Nocturnal Tendencies

It when the people around sleeps, that you are tempted to stay awake. A feeling that tells you, do all that you got to do and get ahead in the race when the rest of 'em are sleeping. How stupid! The result: Wake up in the morning with puffy eyes.
Err...I'm sleepy, but I dont want to sleep. It's getting hotter. I am perspiring. I guess, my body is refusing to support me.
Have been obsessed with 2 songs of fanna- 'Chand Sifarish' and 'Mere Haath Main' for the past two days. Listened to it continuously and believe it or not, it is still getting played at this moment.
Its hard time I retire to bed...Sheesh, fingers are getting numb...body is getting weak too...Alright...Am outta here!

posted by confusionism at 1:17 AM

0 Comments:



Post a Comment

Email: confusionmeter@gmail.com
"In Love with myself"