conFUsioN meTEr
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention..."


Monday, June 19, 2006

to not to be perfect...

“Some of us (perfectionists, especially) fuss so much over making the 'right' choice, but in life, all that's really needed is to make any' good' choice, believe in it, go through with it, and accept the consequences.”
I must admit that I have missed several oportunities in my life, while I was busy trying to be perfect. And if you ask me whether I gained anything with my effort, I will have to only nod my head with dissapointment. If I could undo some of the things I have done in my life so far, there isn't much but one thing, How I wish could I erase my desire to be perfect always?
Well, every day teaches me a lesson. I guess some people learn it the hard way eh?

posted by confusionism at 5:14 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger myaxl said...

Man..now look whoz talking bot perfection!!!Hello??It's not necessary u always learn it the hard way..but i wud say u gotta learn it the smart way!!!

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Email: confusionmeter@gmail.com
"In Love with myself"