conFUsioN meTEr
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention..."


Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Split Wide Open...

I am talking about my front door. I left my house in the morning today, without locking the door. Forget about locking, it was left wide open. When I got home, the girl next door asked me, " wern't you home akka?", for a moment my heart skipped a beat. "No, why are you you asking me that?", just to make sure that this isn't one of her normal pranks. She told me, "Akka, you front door is open". I climbed the stairs and found the door open. Called my neighbour aunty to accompany me in order to inspect my house. I then rememberd how I had got carried away talking to her in the morning and how I may have forgotten to lock it. Thankfully, even the pack of soan papadi which I had eaten the previous night was there on the divan, which gave me a sence of relief that if at all someone had entered my house, how can leave not eating this?...Ah! Bad Joke!
Who guarded my house? Angels? or Neighbours?

posted by confusionism at 2:26 PM

0 Comments:



Post a Comment

Email: confusionmeter@gmail.com
"In Love with myself"