conFUsioN meTEr
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention..."


Saturday, July 29, 2006



Someone once told me," we are all drawn by boundaries because of our fear of loosing". It gave me a lot of food for thought. Why didn't anyone tell this to me before?
Now fear of loosing what? Our loved ones it seems. There have been many things in life which I have stayed away from.All this becuase of my fear of loosing my loves ones? Strange...
I do not wish to list down the things here I have wished to do , But I have to admit that the list is long and I fear many things in life.
Will take time....to get over!

posted by confusionism at 2:52 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger mathew said...

that was some frank observation.
Losing loved ones gives me the saddest moments in life!!

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Lee said...

Loved reading this thhanks

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Email: confusionmeter@gmail.com
"In Love with myself"