conFUsioN meTEr
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention..."


Tuesday, August 15, 2006

In that attempt of trying to be unique

I have come across several instances wherein you feel, oh this has to be my best short and am going to prove to the rest of the world that I too am capable of doing something different, more like defying all the rules and trying to be among those kewl ones and stuff...yes, I mean to be unique.
Ultimately what happens? you fail to even give it a try, since you have set such a high expectation for yourself, you get so bloody self conscious that you screw it up! That's the moment when you can really laugh at your self. Then I ask my self, "so what did you day you wanted to be?" Err...what can I say? This was just another attempt of trying to be unique, and what if I failed? Am going to try again. Who does not what to be unique and different?
Just that I got to be a cautious the next time that in this attempt I dont fail to utilise the opportunity.
Moral of the story: Never Miss an Opportunity, my child!

posted by confusionism at 9:27 PM

0 Comments:



Post a Comment

Email: confusionmeter@gmail.com
"In Love with myself"