conFUsioN meTEr
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention..."


Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Living with the dead

I look around and I see no one. I am alone...all alone.
Like a journey on train, I see people boarding, boarding and being a part of my life and leaving. No one stays. It has become a pattern these days.
The first time I entered this train, I was sad and confused, not knowing where the strangers who had become my friends left and dissappeared. Now I know, anyone who enters has to leave and am okay with it.
When someone dies he or she becomes history. Now we are forced to consider live people as history and flip the chapter and move on with life. No matter how much you search, the result is zero because people dissappear equivalent to seeing them dead. Being dead and alive at the same time? What difference does it make when you yearn and cry and pray to God that you wish to meet some and still get no help.
So all the people who have come into my life and have dissappeard leaving bruises in my heart are dead! I declare them DEAD!

posted by confusionism at 9:14 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Usha said...

I totally, totally AGREE!!
Infact I was just thinking about the same a couple of days back.

You know those people (or sometimes even places) are out there, but you can never connect or reach out to them the way you used to. They are no longer the same. A better way to deal with it is by accepting that they don't exist anymore.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Email: confusionmeter@gmail.com
"In Love with myself"