conFUsioN meTEr
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention..."


Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Chuck the reviews!!!

Before watching any movie, the mistake what people often commit is to consult the ones who would have watched the movie. Oh Boy! what a big mistake, because each one perceives in his/her own way. Why would it matter if the other person found it boring or interesting?
Just before watching this movie, a friend of mine adviced me it ain't that an interesting one and now look...I have fallen in love with it...Mushy to an extent, Lovely songs, beautiful people on screen, and the strength of love portrayed combined with patriotism has come out superb. Movie is called 'Fanaa'.
Yes, like all Aamir's movies, this too has a message...I got it...and I don't intend to share it because I would like to keep to myself for the time being!!!

posted by confusionism at 9:28 PM

0 Comments:



Post a Comment

Email: confusionmeter@gmail.com
"In Love with myself"