conFUsioN meTEr
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention..."


Friday, July 11, 2008

Final stage of break up- Puking sensation

There was a time when I could kill anyone to get a sight of you. I had sleepless
nights. Every cell of mine chanted your name wishing you would hear me and grant me my
wish. Every street I passed through, I searched for you hoping that I could get lucky.
After all these months of intense yearning, it had to be yesterday when I saw you. I
saw you with a girl. You once sang "You're beautiful, you're beautiful You're beautiful, it's true. I saw your face in a crowded place, And I don't know what to do, 'Cause I'll never be with you" to me. It came true last night.
Was all in like a dream. I could not walk, I could not breathe.
Now thinking of you makes me want to puke because that is how much I hate you.For betryaing me, for lying to me, for cheating me, fur hurting me, for insulting me and breaking my trust.
You symbolise evil. And you are not worth to live in my thoughts even for a fraction of a second.

posted by confusionism at 2:06 PM

0 Comments:



Post a Comment

Email: confusionmeter@gmail.com
"In Love with myself"