conFUsioN meTEr
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention..."


Thursday, August 14, 2008

memories from a land that I love..

As I look out of the window, I realise how fast 3 weeks got over. I landed in this new place, all filled with fear, not knowing how I would spend the next 3 weeks here. But I instantly had this connection with this place and the people here. Although, it did took a while for me to figure out how I could carry on. Walked many kilometers through wrong lanes in search of ma way back home. Didn't know what to eat and where to get stuff from. Everything seemed expensive and highly unaffordable.

Am now again looking out of ma window. Life has become so different. I fell in love with this place, the people here, the life, the food, the culture and the weather here. Am leaving here tomorrow, back to ma land, where I came from. Wonder when I will be here again.

The beautiful people, sights that I saw, beautiful sounds words and songs that I heard, the beautiful places that I visited, all have got imprinted in my brain and I have only sweet memories to take back home.

...to be continued

posted by confusionism at 11:33 PM

0 Comments:



Post a Comment

Email: confusionmeter@gmail.com
"In Love with myself"