conFUsioN meTEr
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention..."


Friday, October 03, 2008



Someone once asked me why am I so confused. That made me think. Is it because of lack of a strong opinion? Is it because I dont like to be judgemental. Confusion arises when you are asked to pick 1 among somethings which you either like with the same intensity or among something you dont feel a thing about. So what is it finally?

To me, nothing is bad or good. Nothing is right or wrong. Or it can even be that, all are good or all are bad and all are right or all are wrong. Who decides what is good and bad and what is right or wrong?

So when am asked something, its either nothing or everything.


posted by confusionism at 12:00 AM

0 Comments:



Post a Comment

Email: confusionmeter@gmail.com
"In Love with myself"